Terms and Conditions
Created on 5 June, 2022 | 2,747 views | 15 minutes read
1. GENERAL TERMS
1.1. What we offer
Our service offers our users a number of convenient tools and features (hereinafter - the "Tools") for the functional web presence and advancement of our users' web resources. The main directions are focused on design, modification, improvement and quality analytics of our users' web resources such as: creation of informative bio pages and links to them in social networks, shortened links, creation of QR codes, operation of your domains, analytics of your websites and much more. Our service is designed to greatly simplify the processes of management and promotion of web resources of our users and make this experience more interesting, understandable and accessible to everyone, even for inexperienced users.
1.2. Legal Agreement
You may visit AB.GL and/or use our services only if you fully agree with all of the terms and conditions set forth in this section. If you do not agree with all or any of the Terms in this section, you may not use AB.GL services. If any part of these terms and conditions is not completely clear to you, you may contact us via the feedback form, and we will respond to you as soon as possible to provide clarification.
1.3. User Account
Before you start using AB.GL you need to sign up on our website by creating a user account (hereinafter "Account").
It is important that you keep the account information confidential and not disclose your account login data (username, password and other credentials) to third parties, as your credentials can be used to gain access to your account or to commit an unlawful act. In such an event, you may be harmed, which could result in financial costs and losses, as well as damage to your web resources.
To register an Account, we strongly recommend that you provide accurate personal information and credentials, including your email address, as it can be used to identify the true owner of the Account (if necessary) and to regain access to the Account if you forget all or some of your Account login information. In addition, we may request certain documents (such as an ID card or registration documents of a legal entity or individual entrepreneur) that can help us identify the true owner of the Account and/or restore access to the Account.
You, as the Account owner, are solely responsible for all actions taken from your user account or website.
2. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
2.1. You represent and warrant that:
- You have the legal authority, rights and freedom to enforce the AB.GL Terms and Conditions and to enter into a binding agreement on your own behalf or on behalf of an individual or entity under the terms of these Terms and Conditions;
- The country of your residence, or in which your company is registered, is the country specified in your Account registration information;
- You have all rights, including ownership, permissions and authority, which allow the AB.GL Services to access your websites, web pages and/or your other web content;
- The content you use on our Service is legal and non-infringing, and its use in any form (downloading, importing, copying, posting, transmitting, displaying or any other use on our resource is not illegal under applicable law and is not illegal for AB.GL and/or you and/or users of your web resources;
- The content you use on our Service and / or processed through our Service is not offensive to third parties, does not demonstrate cruelty, violence in any manner or form, does not propagate war or other aggression and is not such that contrary to the principles of morality and/or applicable law (for example, AB.GL expressly prohibits creating links to sites and/or content with pornographic content; resources that contain scenes of violence and/or abuse of children and/or animals, etc., or otherwise violate the law);
- You have all necessary consents and permissions under applicable law to copy, post, transmit and publish personal data and/or images of individuals, businesses or property that are part of User Content and you will comply with all relevant legal requirements with respect thereto.
2.2. You undertake and agree to:
- Comply with all applicable laws and set terms and conditions that regulate the use of AB.GL's services, including specific legal requirements that apply to AB.GL and to you in the location where you are residing;
- Be fully responsible for all uses of the AB.GL Services that are made from your Account and for all Content that you provide for use on our Service (including the potential consequences of using such Content on the AB.GL Service);
- Periodically receive communications, including advertisements, from AB.GL via email or other communication channels (including phone calls and/or text messages) that you provided when you registered your Account. If you do not want to receive such promotional materials and notifications, contact us to disable your Account from receiving promotional emails;
2.3. You agree not to do the following:
- Use in any way through our Service Content that may be deemed offensive, defamatory, libelous, obscene, harassing, threatening, violent or abusive (including with animals), provocative, racist, misleading or fraudulent, calls for criminal or military action, or that otherwise violates the rights of AB. GL or the rights of third parties (including intellectual property rights, privacy rights), as well as applicable law;
- Use search or other automated tools, programs, scripts, algorithms, or other similar or equivalent methods (manual or automated) to access, obtain, copy or monitor any data and/or content of AB.GL Users and/or AB.GL Services by methods not provided by AB.GL Services;
- Engage in conduct that may harm the reputation of AB.GL or third parties, or that may discredit or harm AB.GL and/or third parties;
- Interfere in any way with or violate the rights (including privacy rights) of other AB.GL Users, or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of AB.GL Services;
- Use the AB.GL Service to create and/or distribute malware, spam, false mail, fraudulent messages, phishing, or other activities related to intrusive marketing and advertising activities;
- Sell or transfer to third parties the rights to use AB.GL's Paid Services that you have paid for which are available in your Account, or otherwise use your Account for commercial purposes;
- Violate, attempt to violate, or otherwise fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions or applicable laws that apply to use of AB.GL Services.
- Access and use AB.GL Services to create a similar or competitive product or service.
You agree that failure to comply with the above requirements or provision of knowingly false information may result in the deletion of your Account, without the possibility of a refund for the use of the relevant paid Services.
3. CONTENT AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
3.1. User Intellectual Property
Your use of our service assumes that you own the intellectual property rights to the Content that you use. AB.GL does not claim any ownership of your Content. You agree that AB.GL will have access to your Content in order to provide the Services to you.
3.2. AB.GL Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights for any Content owned by AB.GL, including all material that may be subject to copyright, are regulated by applicable law.
5. PAYMENT FOR USE OF SERVICES
5.1. Charged Services
At the decision of AB.GL, all or some of the services may be chargeable (in whole or in part). The terms and fees for paid services are set out in the relevant sections of our website. In addition, the same Services can be both paid and free, and by paying for the use of such a Service, the User receives extended features in relation to the use of this service. Users independently decide whether to pay for the Service or use a fee-based (with less functionality) version of this Service. If you choose to use the Paid Services, you will be required to pay the applicable Fee.
AB.GL reserves the right to change the fee at its sole decision. Changes in the Fee for Paid Services will be displayed in the appropriate section.
All fees are payable in U.S. Dollars, unless otherwise required by law or by the terms of the banks through which payment is made. Moreover, if the User makes payment from the country where the national currency (or the currency of the User's bank account) is not US dollars, the payment can be made in national currency (or the currency of the User's bank account) in accordance with the official currency exchange rate of the country where the User's account is opened. The payment shall not include taxes (including any payment processing fees and currency conversion fees), duties and fees charged by tax authorities ("Taxes"). We recommend that you check for yourself whether there are any additional fees and charges that may be charged in connection with the purchase of AB.GL Paid Services. We are not responsible or liable for such additional fees and costs, and we make no claim to them.
By registering for our service and providing information necessary to obtain Paid Services, you also authorize AB.GL (directly or through third parties) to request and collect payment from your specified bank and/or card account; and to request information that AB.GL deems necessary to verify the financial information you provide in order to ensure timely payment (for example, up-to-date information about your card expiration date or card number).
5.2. Renewing a subscription to a Paid Service
In order to ensure continued use of Paid Services, there may be an option to automatically renew the use of a Paid Service by default. If you choose this option (if any), upon expiration of the paid Service, such Service will be renewed by automatic debit of the amount equal to the current value of the Service from the card/bank account or by any other method by which the previous payment was made. This option is not a mandatory condition for the use of paid Services, you can enable or disable it at any time at your own discretion.
In case of impossibility to charge off the payment amount automatically due to any reasons (technical, operational or due to the lack of money resources) you will receive a corresponding notification with one of the available communication channels, provided by you during registration of your account. In this case the Service will not be prolonged (activated), but you will still be able to use the fee-based version of the Service (with limited functionality).
You are solely responsible for choosing whether to use the paid Services or the free-based ones, and you choose the periods of time for using the paid Services. Your refusal to automatically renew a subscription to a paid Service does not violate these Terms and assumes no liability on your part for non-payment. In such a case, you will have the option to use a free version of the Service (with limited functionality). At the same time, you acknowledge and agree that you will have no claim against AB.GL for termination of the paid Service, regardless of the basis for termination.
6. DELETING AN ACCOUNT
6.1. Account deletion on the user side
Although having a valid account on the AB.GL service does not oblige you to use our services (paid or free-based), you can delete your User Account at any time by submitting an application via the feedback form. We will check your request as soon as possible and will inform you about the removal of your Account or about refusing to delete your Account, and will inform you about the reasons of possible refusal.
Please note that since the process of account cancellation may take some time, in order to avoid another automatic renewal of the paid Service and automatic charging of the corresponding payment, disable in advance the option of automatic renewal of the subscription (if any). Otherwise, an amount equal to the cost of the paid Service will be charged.
6.2. Account deletion by AB.GL
AB.GL reserves the right to restrict the use of all or some of the Services (in whole or in part) or to completely delete the User's Account for violation of the applicable Terms and/or applicable law, which may extend to the Services provided by the website. In such a case, AB.GL may (but is not obliged to) send the User a notification of the deletion of the Account. You are strongly advised not to violate these Terms and Conditions and to comply with applicable laws regarding the services we provide in order to avoid disabling your Account.
6.3. Loss of data and content
Cancellation of your Account (whether by the User or by AB.GL) may result in the loss of certain User Content or certain (or all) User Data. AB.GL is not responsible for the loss of any information, content and/or data of the User if the User's Account is deleted.
7. THIRD PARTY SERVICES
AB.GL Services may allow you to engage and receive certain third party services, products, and tools.
You agree that such services may be chargeable and may require you to pay a fee. AB.GL is not responsible for any third party services and will not be liable for possible charges for third party services, including possible commissions, fees and/or any other payments that may be related to such charges to third parties for the Services they provide.
If you are notified of copyright violation, AB.GL may (under applicable law) delete your Account with or without a pre-notification to you. You may appeal this decision of AB.GL by sending us a message via our feedback form with your details and a description of your issue. We will review your complaint and get back to you as soon as possible.
At the same time, you may report copyright infringement of your Account and/or content (or a portion thereof) by another AB.GL User through the feedback form. We will review your request (within our authority under these Terms and Conditions and applicable law) and contact you as soon as possible.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
AB.GL provides the Services "As Is", with all possible defects therein, without warranties of any kind, including warranties of merchantability for a particular purpose, and other warranties - to the fullest extent permissible by law. We do not guarantee that the AB.GL Services are reliable, secure, of a certain quality according to the sole opinion of the User, or suitable for or compatible with your intended use, devices, operating systems, browsers, or software.
AB.GL cannot under any circumstances be considered as the "publisher" or "owner" of User Content and/or the results of User's use of our Services, accepts no responsibility whatsoever with respect to User Content and results of User activity through the AB.GL Services or for third party use of such data; for its loss or deletion; for damages or losses incurred by you or others resulting from third parties' use of such data. In addition, AB.GL is not responsible for errors, libel, defamation or obscenity, pornography, provocation and/or other illegal and/or prohibited content in violation of applicable laws that you or others may encounter.
We do not recommend to use the AB.GL Services with regard to sensitive information that may concern the privacy of User or others and we are not responsible for the security of such information or for the risks associated with infringement of rights with respect to such content or causing any damage or harm to User or another person after such information is disseminated.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law in the relevant jurisdiction, AB.GL shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or other damages resulting from errors or inaccuracies in the content, unauthorized access to User personal information by third parties, Internet failures or any other circumstances beyond the control of AB.GL.
11. INDEMNIFICATION GUARANTEES
By using our services, you agree to indemnify AB.GL for damages, losses, debts, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising from, incurred or suffered as a result of your violation of these Terms and/or applicable law; your violation of third party rights, including copyright, access rights, proprietary rights or privacy rights resulting from your use of the AB.GL Services.
12. GENERAL PROVISIONS
We may send you notifications (via any communication method available to us) for various purposes, including (but not limited to): to respond to your request for service support or in response to your email; to send you updates on payments made or declined, to promote ongoing or new Services, etc.
12.2. Assignment of rights and obligations
12.3. Support Contacts
To contact AB.GL Customer Support, use the contact form.