Shorten your links
Shorten your link with ease.
Scheduling & expiration limits
Country, device & language targeting
Password protection, sensitive content warning
Day by day analytics, referrers, countries, operating systems, languages and many more.
Making long things short is a good idea for almost everything. This also refers to shortened links for URLs. We often use links to acquaint people with certain websites. But it seems not cool to type the full link or copy it with all the suffixes. That is why it is better to make a long link cut to a convenient size of a shortlink. Besides, it won’t take long from you to get the result.
What Is a Short Link
As usual, we click any link to get somewhere on the Internet. For the main page of the website, it seems easy and fast even to type the whole address in the address field. Yet when we come to subdirectories, the things become harder as a link can be several hundred symbols long. This is both inconvenient and looks unpleasant. Sometimes, people refuse clicking too long link and often it is comprehended difficultly. Do not forget about the possibility of making mistakes in this long address providing your customers with 404 error and spoiling your reputation as a result. No need to say that you will also lose money as customers simply won’t buy your products when they have no opportunity to get to a certain page.
For such cases, a shortened URL is a great idea. It looks like a small number of symbols that create an address yet shortenURL leads to a certain page that in origin has a longer length of the address.
Imagine that you need to share a link that looks like https://abcd.com/catalog/abc/ab/a/a. Not a pleasant to an eye look, isn’t it? Imagine that it can be represented in a branded and attractive way. For example, it can look like https://abc.com/xtHfB and will lead to the page you need even in that shortlink format.
That’s what are shorten URL links needed for.
Now let’s get through why it is profitable to make short link for a business.
Benefits of the Cut URL
There are lots of positive sides you may appreciate when using your URL shorten. Besides those that you may highlight for yourself, you can also evaluate the most recognizable and efficient reasons for shortened link use.
1. You can use them everywhere. The best way to get the audience to your website or its certain pages is shortened URLs. They look more attractive and besides, they save free space that could be crucial when you need to place a link on a place with a limited number of symbols available. A brief example of such use is placing a link on your Instagram profile. Therefore, getting the URL corrected by a link cutter will be useful.
2. As the link in a shortened format attracts an eye, the awareness of your website also rises. You can get more conversion from posting a shortened URL.
3. Better analytics results. You can evaluate the usefulness of your cut links compared to standard URLs’ popularity and conversion.
4. Besides an overall increase of traffic by using shortened links, you can also add more branding to them. When you use a special URL shortener, you can add a brand name to all the links you provide
You can make it more profitable for you just by choosing to make link short.
The Best Tool to Make a Short Link
Making a shortened URL is not a deal when you use a special short link generator. This is a tool that converts a conventional URL into a short number of symbols without losing the targeted address.
There are lots of link shortener tools yet we offer the most convenient one for you. Evaluate all the benefits of a fast and effective online URL shortener on this website.
- It suits all the links altogether including social media profiles, e-commerce pages, marketplaces, etc.
- It works momentarily converting your link into the most attractive format.
- You can easily add the link from our URL shortener service to any website or messenger.
- You can use this URL shortener free without any payment or commission provided.
So the best idea you can get is to choose our short URL service and get stylish branded shortlinks for your business goals. Just try it to understand that a link shortener for URL is an impressive marketing tool of the future that is worth adding to your toolkit.